Mad World Summit 2019
In our “mad world”, where the workplace is evolving faster than ever before, the need to address mental health and wellbeing is increasingly a top priority for business leaders. A proactive approach to caring for the body and the mind benefits everyone. It not only makes sense on a human level – poor mental health ultimately costs employers billions in productivity and related expenses.
The inspiring content including:
- Real life case studies from trailblazing companies to benchmark strategies against:
- Insight into strategies that are delivering tangible benefits
- The opportunity to dive deeper into specific issues through roundtable discussions.
- An understanding of best practice and worst practice
- Fresh perspectives from companies that are leading with corporate culture
- Key trends, emerging practice and exciting ideas driving future innovation that will enable attendees to stay ahead of the curve and future proof their strategies
- This is the only event that will bring all levels of management to the conversation.
- The opportunity to meet cutting edge solution providers