The hotel is perfectly located in the surroundings of a vibrant harbour side and Bristol Cathedral and close to many bars and restaurants. The hotel has recently completed a multi-million pound restoration and has one of the best event spaces in Bristol to offer.
Key USP'S of the hotel are as follows:
- 266 bedrooms with 25 suites, the highest suite inventory in Bristol.
- City Centre Location.
- Onsite parking for 225 spaces.
- Iconic 150 year old grade listed hotel.
- 8,600 square feet of flexible event spaces with the plenary room capacity of 300 guests with 2 private bars and terrace with stunning views of the cathedral.
- Palm Court is the most unique space with stunning three storey Bath stone walls and Victorian stained glass ceiling and ideal for gala dinners, drinks reception and wedding ceremonies.
- All meeting rooms have natural daylight, equipped audio-visual facilities and Wifi.
- Full service leisure club with Roman bath style Jacuzzi, steam & sauna.
on site facilitiesLeisure/Health Club, Spa, Beauty Facilities, Hairdresser
off site facilitiesGolf, Shopping Mall
equipmentFax, Internet Connection Cable, Photocopier
restaurantsMiller & Carter Steakhouse
- 180 Onsite Car parking spaces available at £2.50 Per Hour
By Train- Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station and is only a 5-10 minute taxi ride from the hotel.
By Air- Bristol International Airport is approximately 7.5 miles away to the south of Bristol city centre and approximately 20 minutes taxi journey.
By Bus - The Bus station is approximately 1 mile from the hotel
- M5 JCT 18 (4.8 miles)
- M5 JCT 19 (5 miles)
- M5 JCT 17 (5.3 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…