Stamford Bridge sports a long lineup of contemporary facilities for hosting groups. Look first to the newly refurbished (late 2017) West Stand, with its myriad modern event spaces and teambuilding options. The all-new 1905 Club, which replaces Marco Grill, is already proving popular for meetings and dinners on non-match days. Elsewhere, we’re fans of Under the Bridge, a state-of-the-art music venue used for award ceremonies and dinners.
on site facilitiesLeisure/Health Club, Sauna, Solarium, Wedding Licence, Beauty Facilities, Business Centre, Swimming Pool - Indoor
equipmentPhotocopier, Wi-Fi, Flipcharts, Lectern, PA System, Back Projection Kit, Computer Equipment, Sound Equipment, Video Conferencing, Courier Services, LCD/Data Projector, White Board, Autocue
- M4 JCT 1 (3.9 miles)
- M4 JCT 2 (4.6 miles)
- M1 JCT 1 (6.4 miles)
nearest train station
- West Brompton (0.4 miles)
- Wandsworth Town (1.4 miles)
- Kensington Olympia (1.5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- 25 function rooms across the venue
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, across the site
- 2 onsite hotels offering a total of 231 guest rooms
- Venetian styled restaurant
- onsite health club, spa and state-of-the-art music venue.