A modern destination for meetings, conferences, training and business events, the East Midlands Conference Centre is a prestigious venue with unrivalled flexibility. At its heart lies an award-winning theatre facility, as well as a choice of highly adaptable purpose-built spaces.
The Orchard Hotel is an architectural delight, built to the highest environmental standards and neighbours the EMCC. Ideal for executive meetings; here you'll enjoy our Smart Space events service, tranquil bedrooms and the popular Bramleys Brasserie restaurant.
* Main theatre holds up to 520 guests
* 2000m2 of exhibition space
* 25 flexible meeting rooms accommodating 10-1000 delegates
* Use of 300 bedrooms across two campus hotels (Orchard Hotel & Jubilee Conference Centre)
* Use of 4000+ bedrooms on the University of Nottingham campus through our sister company, Nottingham Conferences
* Complimentary use of David Ross Sports Village gym and pool
* Complimentary car parking & Wi-Fi on-site
off site facilitiesCasino, Cinema, Golf, Places of Interest, Swimming Pool, Medical Facility, Shopping Mall, Dance studio, Fitness suite, Sports hall, Squash court, Theatre
equipmentWi-Fi, Flipcharts, White Board, Computer Equipment, LCD/Data Projector
- 220 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
contact detailsWebsite: https://www.devere.com/devereorchard
Leave M1 motorway at junction 25.
Follow A52 to Nottingham for approximately 4.5 miles.
At the Shell Garage roundabout turn right onto Woodside Road (B6464).
At next roundabout turn left in the University of Nottingham's campus West Entrance and follow the campus road for 1/2 mile. The Orchard Hotel is situated on the right-hand side
- M1 JCT 26 (3.8 miles)
- M1 JCT 25 (4.4 miles)
- M1 JCT 24A (7 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…