The picture perfect, ‘all-you-can-treat’ seaside sensation, your one stop shop of culture, food, festival fun and must-try rides.
We're the pride of Margate, the UK's unofficial capital of cool - and so much more than just an amusement park.
Dreamland is where ‘age’ is left at the gate. Strap on some roller skate or get interactive with art exhibits, alongside all your classic seaside food favourites (who knew there was another kind of flossing, apart from candy?)
on site facilitiesAmusement park, Festival event space, Roller disco, Diner, Arcade
off site facilitiesBeach
barsCinque Ports, Ziggy's Rooftop Bar
- 200 Onsite Car parking spaces available at 9.00 Per Day
- M2 JCT 7 (20.38 miles)
- M2 JCT 6 (21.91 miles)
- M20 JCT 13 (22.2 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Both Dreamland & The Scenic Railway will be 100 years old in 202o
- Dreamland has a roller disco rink on-site
- Dreamland welcomed over 650,000 visitors in 2019
- Margate has been dubbed 'Shoreditch on Sea' by the press
- Dreamland has a rooftop bar - Ziggy's