Glasgow Science Centre is one of Scotland's must-see visitor attractions and corporate events venue presenting concepts of science and technology in unique and inspiring ways.
The appetite for intriguing venues continues unabated, and the greater the novelty the greater the work required to pull off the perfect event. So it’s reassuring to know that GSC’s in-house events team manage every aspect, ensuring you get the best.
Budget and value are more important than ever, and we understand how to work to a budget, helping you to plan and deliver a great event at the agreed price-point. And it’s good to know that whilst you and your guests are having fun, getting the business done, making new contacts and enjoying our unique venue, you’re also doing your bit for charity, supporting GSC’s mission.
Here’s the range of the services GSC can offer you:
•Dedicated Event Co-ordinator
•Amazing in-house catering
•Front of House hosting staff
• Complimentary car parking
•Access to explore over 300 interactive exhibits
on site facilitiesCinema, Marquee Space, Places of Interest, IMAX, River, Planetarium, gift shop
equipmentOverhead Projector, Video, White Board, Flipcharts, Lectern, PA System, Photocopier, Fax, Back Projection Kit, Computer Equipment, Sound Equipment, Video Recording, Video Conferencing, Video Camera, Internet Connection Cable, LCD/Data Projector, Wi-Fi, HDMI Cable
- 630 Onsite Car parking spaces available at £3 Per Day
- 630 onsite (corporate events) Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
- 10 Onsite Coach parking spaces available at Free Per Day
- 6 Onsite Electric car parking spaces available at charging rates are in line with ScottishPower’s UK cging modeharl Per Day
address50 Pacific Quay,
For those more familiar with Glasgow and travelling East along the M8, it is possible to leave at Junction 19, travel down the Broomielaw, cross at the Clyde Arc ('Squinty Bridge') and travel along Govan Road and into Pacific Quay.
We are just a short walk away from
Stagecoach X19 (Govan Road / Pacific Quay)
First Bus No 90 (Paisley Road West)
McGill's 23 and 26 (Pacific Drive)
You can jump off of the Sightseeing bus at the SEC — that’s stop 11 — and cross the river on foot.
The Exhibition Centre train station is located on the Argyle Line with regular services running from Glasgow Central and Partick stations. Follow signs through the covered walkway from the station to the SEC, and then on to crossing the river using either Bells Bridge or the Millennium Bridge, before a short walk to the science centre. (12-15 mins).
- M8 JCT 22 (0.6 miles)
- M8 JCT 19 (0.8 miles)
- M8 JCT 21 (0.8 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- We have the biggest iMax screen in Scotland
- We were awarded with the gold green tourism award
- We are a five-star visitor centre
- 2 acres of interactive exhibits, workshops, shows, activities, the pla
- We offer science lates and adult events so there is something for ever