InterContinental® London – The O2 is a luxury hotel and purpose built conference centre featuring the UK’s largest pillar-free ballroom of 3,013sqm with a 7.2m ceiling height to accommodate over 3,000 delegates. The large entrance lobby, pre-function area and the mezzanine floor all feature double height floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf. An impressive array of 19 versatile meeting rooms with natural daylight can be used individually or as a multiple events spaces.
Key hotel features:
• Pillar-free ballroom accommodating over 3,000 guests
• 98 (1.5-2 tonne) rigging points across the ballroom ceiling
• 19 versatile meeting rooms of various sizes
• 5 destination inspired restaurants and bars including 18th floor Sky Bar and a Michelin-guided dining restaurant
• The Spa facilities includes a 17m indoor pool, relaxation suite, sauna, steam room, 24 hour gym and 8 treatment room
• Complimentary hotel shuttle service available
on site facilitiesLeisure/Health Club, Jacuzzi, Marquee Space, Spa, Wedding Licence, Ballroom, Beauty Facilities, Business Centre, Swimming Pool - Indoor
off site facilitiesCinema, Places of Interest, River, Shopping Mall
restaurantsMeridian Lounge, Market Brasserie, Peninsula Restaurant
barsClipper Bar, Eighteen Sky Bar
- 250 Onsite Car parking spaces available at £3.00 Per Hour
address1 Waterview Drive,
You can reach the hotel from London City Airport via DLR or Heathrow airport and Gatwick airport via rail services to Paddington and Victoria.
Plan your journey at www.tfl.gov.uk
- M11 JCT 4 (6.5 miles)
- M11 JCT 5 (10.1 miles)
- M1 JCT 1 (10.8 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…