InterContinental® London – The O2 is a luxury hotel and purpose built conference centre featuring the UK’s largest pillar-free ballroom of 3,013sqm with a 7.2m ceiling height to accommodate over 3,000 delegates. The large entrance lobby, pre-function area and the mezzanine floor all feature double height floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf. An impressive array of 19 versatile meeting rooms with natural daylight can be used individually or as a multiple events spaces.
Key hotel features:
• Pillar-free ballroom accommodating over 3,000 guests
• 98 (1.5-2 tonne) rigging points across the ballroom ceiling
• 19 versatile meeting rooms of various sizes
• 5 destination inspired restaurants and bars including 18th floor Sky Bar and a Michelin-guided dining restaurant
• The Spa facilities includes a 17m indoor pool, relaxation suite, sauna, steam room, 24 hour gym and 8 treatment room
• Complimentary hotel shuttle service available
on site facilitiesLeisure/Health Club, Jacuzzi, Marquee Space, Spa, Wedding Licence, Ballroom, Beauty Facilities, Business Centre, Swimming Pool - Indoor
off site facilitiesCinema, Places of Interest, River, Shopping Mall
restaurantsMeridian Lounge, Market Brasserie, Peninsula Restaurant
barsClipper Bar, Eighteen Sky Bar
- 250 Onsite Car parking spaces available at £3.00 Per Hour
address1 Waterview Drive,
contact detailsWebsite: http://www.iclondon-theo2.com/
You can reach the hotel from London City Airport via DLR or Heathrow airport and Gatwick airport via rail services to Paddington and Victoria.
Plan your journey at www.tfl.gov.uk
- M11 JCT 4 (6.5 miles)
- M11 JCT 5 (10.1 miles)
- M1 JCT 1 (10.8 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…