With a home from home atmosphere, Missenden Abbey is a quintessentially English venue with history and drama dating back to the 12th Century. We pride ourselves on friendly customer service, delicious homemade cuisine and an inspiring learning environment.
The venue benefits from 22 conference rooms ranging in size, 57 on-site bedrooms, 10 acres of grounds with on-site team building activities, a dedicated team of helpful staff and free Wi-Fi throughout to ensure you can keep in touch. Missenden Abbey is located in the picturesque village of Great Missenden, just a short walk from a mainline train station to London Marylebone.
on site facilitiesAir Conditioned Meeting Rooms, Free flowing Tea & Coffee, Business Centre, Free Wi-Fi, Free Car Parking, Outdoor onsite Teambuilding, Outdoor Meeting Space, Private Dining, Bar, Lounge, Restaurant, Exclusive use, Disabled Access, Disabled Bedrooms, Disabled Parking
equipmentOnsite Technical AV Expert, Onsite Technical AV Expert, PA System, Loop system
restaurantsThe Missenden Abbey Kitchen
- 50 onsite car parking spaces available at free free
addressLondon Road ,
Great Missenden ,
HP16 0BD ,
- M40 (10.9 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Originally founded in 1129 – over 600 years of hospitality experience
- Surrounded by 10 acres of grounds with on-site team building
- Located in Great Missenden, home and inspiration to Roald Dahl
- 8 minute walk away from a mainline train station
- Within easy reach of major motorway networks & London Airports.