Our thanks to our friends at Richmond Hill for this Brunch favourite cocktail, the bloody Mary. Perfect with anything from scrambled eggs to avocado on toast. Enjoy!
- 1/4 c. tomato juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire
- 4 dashes hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1/2 lime, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 lemon, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp. vodka
- Dash of black pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of celery seeds
- Blend Worcestershire, celery seeds, and tomato juice until smooth.
- Add lemon, lime, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Adjust the mix to taste depending on how spicy, salty, or citrusy you like it.
- Add a tablespoon of vodka to stabilize the mix and keep the juices fresh.
- Combine 6-8 ounces of the mix with 2 ounces of vodka into a glass.
- Pour back and forth into another glass with ice 3 or 4 times to mix.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime, or whatever else you feel like adding.