Experience Windsor by Horse Drawn Carriage!
Welcome to Windsor Carriages, a heritage business: a tradition handed down from generation to generation for over 170 years.
Enjoy the spectacular approach to Windsor Castle on the iconic Long Walk and experience a horse-drawn carriage journey enjoyed by royalty for centuries and exclusively shared with guests of Windsor Carriages by license since 1849.
Join us and experience 'A Great Park Experience.’ More than just a carriage ride.
more about us
• Travel down the iconic Long Walk at Windsor Castle in your private carriage.
• Take in the panoramic views of Windsor Great Park and Windsor Castle.
• A guide accompanies your trip and will point out interesting places along the route with stops to take photos on guests' cameras.
• Meet the horses and learn more about them.
Windsor Carriages is committed to making changes to allow our trips to be accessible for all.
89 Dedworth Road,
Preferred Start / End locations:
Windsor Castle / Savill Gardens. / Fairmont Hotel / Cowarth Park / Guards Polo
There are currently no reviews for this supplier. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Tailored bespoke itineraries operating year round from 2 to 48 pax.
- Choose any of our scheduled experiences on a day and time to suit.
- We can help plan and book local venues for lunch and refreshments.
- Operating in Windsor Town and within the 5000 acre Windsor Great Park.
- A fully guided trip with photos taken of the group at Windsor Castle.