Cultra Manor is set in the very heart of The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum and commands spectacular views across Belfast Lough. Dating back to 1902 Cultra Manor retains much of its traditional architectural splendour with original period features and detailing. There is a rare exclusiveness when hiring the Manor for a wedding with only one wedding per day permitted to take place. Couples have unlimited private access to the Manor and use of its beautiful grounds which is virtually impossible to find elsewhere.
on site facilitiesWedding Licence
- 43 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
Near Holywood, on the A2 Bangor road, 7 miles north east from Belfast city centre, County Down.
- M5 JCT 1 (N.Ireland) (4 miles)
- M2 JCT 2 (N.Ireland) (4.7 miles)
- M2 JCT 1 (N.Ireland) (5.1 miles)
nearest train station
- Carrickfergus (4.4 miles)
- Bangor (5.3 miles)
- Yorkgate Station (5.6 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…