Exhibition London (created by Venue Lab) is a stunning, new multi-purpose event space located in the heart of the Westfield London development. This dynamic Victorian structure was first built in 1899 and was originally used as an engine house for Central London Railways. Iconic TFL aesthetics remain in place, with the red brick and tiled interior walls lending unique character to this dynamic 3,185 sq metre venue. Famously used as the location for the Acme Factory in cult classic ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit?’, Exhibition London is ideal for award dinners, conferences, product launches, exhibitions, location filming and live music events.
on site facilitiesKitchen, Modular stage, sound and lighting rig, Accessible lift, Accessible WC, Cloakroom, Four green rooms
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Grade II listed venue with stunning original design features
- First Floor offers 775sqm uninterrupted floor space
- State of the art sound stage and lighting package included as standard
- Ability to harness the footfall of Westfield London
- Inhouse kitchen and award winning caterer