Derby is famous for being the town where Quakers were given their name by the Justice in the time of George Fox. The Meeting House, built in 1808 to a traditional Quaker design, is situated on the northern edge of Derby City centre.
addressSt Helen's St,
- M1 JCT 25 (7.6 miles)
- M1 JCT 24A (8.9 miles)
- M1 JCT 24 (9.8 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…