Centrally located, with stunning onsite views; Aspects, our dedicated conferencing and event facilities at the National Memorial Arboretum offers a unique and inspirational backdrop for your next event.
Opened in October 2018, this contemporary building with floor-to-ceiling glass framing the spectacular Arboretum and Armed Forces Memorial, has seven flexible event spaces along with a generous lounge.
Our stunning £8.1m events centre has fantastic features including:
- Stylish, state-of-the-art facilities filled with natural daylight
- Flexible spaces for between 5 and 500 people
- Competitive day delegate rates
- Central location with easy access links to the M6 (Toll), M42, A50, A38 and M1
- 150 acres of maturing woodland to explore
- Inspiring thought-provoking stories and memorials
- Dedicated and accomplished in-house caterers
About the Arboretum:
Located in the heart of the country, the Arboretum is a nationally important site, home to over 30,000 trees and 380 memorials that remember ordinary people through the most extraordinary times; their incredible stories, battles fought, sacrifices made, struggles endured and victories won. Recognising both military and civilian service, the Arboretum commemorates people from all walks of life.
Conceived over 20 years ago as a celebration of a life lived; the Arboretum welcomes over 340,000 visitors every year to explore, discover and remember this unique, thought-provoking and inspiring setting.
All the income raised through events, goes back into supporting the Arboretum and helps to keep it free to enter, beautifully maintained and more importantly, here for families, friends and comrades to commemorate and remember.
Registered Charity No: 1043992. The National Memorial Arboretum is a part of The Royal British Legion.
on site facilitiesMarquee Space, Places of Interest, Guided Walks , River, Chapel, Forest/Woodlands, Land Train Trips
off site facilitiesLeisure/Health Club, Golf, Spa, Beauty Facilities, Medical Facility, Shopping Mall, Swimming Pool - Indoor, Climbing wall, Fitness suite, Football pitch
equipmentWi-Fi, Flipcharts, AV technician, Dancefloor, HDMI Cable, Internet Connection Cable, Lectern, Microphone, Overhead Projector, PA System, Remote Clicker, Radio Microphone, Screen, TV, Computer Equipment, Photocopier, Video Conferencing, TV & DVD Player, Staging
restaurantsThe Coffee Shop, The Restaurant
- 900 Onsite Car parking spaces available at £3.00 Per Day
- 20 Onsite Coach parking spaces available at Free Per Day
Burton Upon Trent,
We are centrally located and easily accessible from the, A38, M42, M1 and M6 (Toll).
- M42 JCT 11 (10.4 miles)
- M42 JCT 10 (11.9 miles)
- M6 Toll Road T4 (9 miles)
- M42 JCT 9 (16.8 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Stylish & unique facilities located in the centre of the country
- Transform teams with inspirational storires of heroism and leadership
- Surrounded by nature and perfect for health and wellbeing programmes
- Supports a nationally-important site
- Available for exclusive use