Kris at Foxhills Country Club & Resort, has been kind enough to lend us this delicious recipe for you to try for yourselves, their Apple Strudel Cocktail. Team it with a festive paper straw from The Paper Straw Group (as seen in the picture) and you have your perfect cocktail fit for the festive season!
Happy cocktail making!
- 25ml Courvoisier (don’t worry if you don’t have any Courvoisier, you can use any type of Brandy)
- 25ml Amaretto
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 150 ml pressed apple juice
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Put into a cocktail shaker and shake
- Sieve into a tall tumbler filled with crushed ice
- Decorate will a slice of apple dipped in cinnamon & a festive paper straw from the Paper Straw Group