You can’t go wrong with a classic Mojito. With thanks to Valente at Foxhills Country Club & Resort for his take on the classic. We hope you enjoy it this festive season. Why not finish it off with an eco friendly Christmas straw from The Paper Straw Group (as seen in the picture).
Happy Cocktail making!
- 50ml Bacardi
- 25ml Captain Morgan (any Dark Rum can be used)
- 50ml Gomme Gum Syrup
- 50ml soda water
- 1x lime (cut into 3 ports, see photo)
- 10x mint leaves
- Crushed Ice – approx 200ml (enough to fill a wine glass)
- Fill the glass half way with crushed ice
- Add the Barcadi, lime, gomme syrup, and mint leaves and stir.
- Fill to the top with more crushed ice & soda water.
- Add the Captain Morgan (or any Dark Rum)
- To garnish add: lime & mint & an eco friendly paper straw