The Ampersand is an elegant boutique hotel in South Kensington. This beautifully restored Victorian treasure is a small luxury hotel near the V&A, Natural History Museum and many of London’s most popular museums.
It is also well located for Harrods and shopping in Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, Chelsea and the Kings Road. With South Kensington tube station just across the street, all of London is within easy reach.
on site facilitiesAir Conditioned Meeting Rooms, Business Centre, Free Wi-Fi, Disabled Access, Private Dining, Bar, Lounge, Restaurant, 24hr room service, Disabled Bedrooms, Gym, Games room, Air conditioned bedrooms
equipmentOnsite Technical AV Expert, Integrated Audio System
restaurantsApero, The Drawing Rooms, The WIne Room
address10 Harrington Road,,
SW7 3ER ,
- M1 (4.8 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Just across from South Kensington station
- Quirky meeting space all with natural daylight
- Part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Reopened 4 years ago but built in 1888
- Named best new UK hotel and 8th best in the world in TripAdvisor 2013