The British Motor Museum is one of the largest and most impressive venues in Warwickshire for meetings, exhibitions and events, as well as home to the world’s largest collection of historic British vehicles in the world.
Located off junction 12 of the M40, between Warwick & Banbury, the centre offers 28 stylish meeting rooms for 6 to 600 delegates, 2 with vehicular access, 1500 sqm internal exhibition space and 3 large outdoor event arenas, licensed for 5000.
The iconic design of the building with its diverse variety of spaces including the stunning rooftop Sky Suite with private roof terrace, will be sure to inspire your delegates.
Dining amongst the historic British car collection is a unique option available for those looking for that special dining experience and one that is sure to impress. The British Motor Museum was the first Conference Centre in the UK to be Gluten Free Accredited by Coeliac UK and we pride ourselves on our award-winning catering and customer service.
on site facilitiesMarquee Space, Event Arenas, Outdoor space for team building
off site facilitiesGolf, Places of Interest, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick Castle, RSC
equipmentPhotocopier, Internet Connection Cable, Wi-Fi, Overhead Projector, Video, Flipcharts, Lectern, PA System, Sound Equipment, LCD/Data Projector
- 1600 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Hour
- 50 Onsite Coach parking spaces available at Free Per Hour
Leave J12 of M40 (Gaydon). Follow brown road signs "British Motor Museum". Approx. 1 mile on B4100.
- M 40, Junction 12 (2 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- We are industry experts that will help you make the best of your event
- We are a venue that believes anything is possible
- Flexibility and great service are what we do best
- Vehicle access to 2 rooms
- FREE Museum entry, parking and Wi-Fi