Set in 14 acres of gardens and woodland overlooking Kendal castle and Lakeland Fells. Easy access from M6 motorway so ideal location for meetings which involve delegates from different regions. Complimentary car parking ensures your delegates arrive stress free and ready
Dedicated conference organisers and hosts offer assistance with planning and delivering your event, leaving you to concentrate on your desired outcomes.
On site ropes and teambuilding course set in the woods behind the Hotel. Run by Live for Today it includes 30 ft climbing tower, Jacobs ladder and leap of faith as well as rifle and archery. Exercises can be easily added to agendas and all equipment is kept on site.
on site facilitiesPulse Health & Fitness Club, On Site Ropes course run by Live For Today
addressCastle Green Lane,
Junction 37 M6, join A684 towards Kendal. Hotel is 5 miles from junction on right hand side.
For main entrance access use the second gated drive with main signage.
- M6, Junction 37 (5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Great location five miles from M6 J37
- No hidden extras - no extra charges for flipcharts, projectors etc
- On site ropes & team building course
- Dedicated conference hosts to assist your event
- Dedicated Conference & Training Centre with private lounge