If you are looking for a corporate venue, Cheltenham’s Ellenborough Park is the only location you need. Whether you require an exemplary space for your industry gathering, society meeting or important conference, our luxury hotel is more than equipped to see your business conducted or event celebrated seamlessly in superb surroundings.
With unrivalled experience in hosting the likes of away days, meetings, celebrity launches, book signings, photoshoots, art exhibitions and keynote speaker events, we are without a doubt the finest meeting venue Cheltenham has to offer.
You can expect complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel in addition to parking for 150 cars, (including 11 disabled spaces and electric charging points) that we are delighted to provide with our compliments.
on site facilitiesArchery - can be held onsite but booked externally, Ballooning - can be held onsite but booked externally, Casino - can be held onsite but booked externally, Falconry - can be held onsite but booked externally, Leisure/Health Club, Heli-Pad, Jacuzzi, Marquee Space, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room, Swimming Pool, Wedding Licence, Ballroom, Beauty Facilities, Business Centre, Laser Clay Shooting - can be held onsite but booked externally, Croquet, Lawns, Swimming Pool - Outdoor
off site facilitiesGolf, Places of Interest, Walking
equipmentFax, Photocopier, Wi-Fi, Lectern, Video, Sound Equipment, PA System, LCD/Data Projector, Flipcharts, HDMI Cable, Internet Connection Cable, Remote Clicker, Video Conferencing, White Board, Microphone, Dancefloor, Staging, TV & DVD Player
restaurantsThe Restaurant, The Horse Box
barsThe Horse Box Bar
- 130 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
Leave the M5 at Junction 9 and turn left onto the A46, signposted Evesham
• Stay on the A46 for just over 3 miles and then turn right onto the B4079 towards Bishop’s Cleeve
• The B4079 merges with the A435 after about a mile and a half
• Stay on this road for around 4 miles, you will go straight over three roundabouts as you travel through
- M5 JCT 10 (4.24 miles)
- M5 JCT 11 (5.45 miles)
- M5 JCT 9 (5.94 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Only five star hotel in Gloucestershire
- The hotel was once a private girls school in the 1960's
- There is a private track directly into Cheltenham Racecourse
- Oliver Cromwell shot at the original hotel door which is still in use
- Cleeve Hill is the highest point in The Cotswolds