Farington Lodge Hotel, a Grade II listed charming Georgian house, in the North West of England, now offers facilities for delegates from 2 to 250. Set in three acres of mature lawns and gardens, and is conveniently located only 5 minutes car drive of M6, Jn29, M61 Jn9 and M65 Jn1 motorway. The venue makes an ideal choice, for training seminars, boardroom meetings, product launches, group presentations, charity events, residential and day meetings and outdoor activities. All of the six meeting rooms offer natural daylight and ground floor access, complimentary WIFI and car parking for 100 cars. We also have 27 bedrooms to offer ranging from classic rooms to executive suites.
on site facilitiesAir Conditioned Meeting Rooms, Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Outdoor onsite Teambuilding, Private Dining, Bar, Lounge, Restaurant, Room Service, Picnics, Disabled access, Disabled parking, Disabled bedrooms, Pavillion for outdoor dinner
- 100 onsite car parking spaces available at free free
- M6 (12.5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Professional and friendly staff
- Very accessible- situated close to the motorway/transport links
- Attractive & varied day delegate packages
- High standard of meeting rooms- all situated on the ground fl
- Great food and attentive service