Felton Village Hall serves the villages of Felton and Downside in North Somerset.
Felton Village Hall was gifted to the villages of Felton & Downside by the Fry family in 1931. The donors agreed to erect and pay for a hall on land in Felton that had been purchased by monies raised from public donations. In 1950 a flat roof extension was added, and in 2000, the hall underwent major refurbishment to establish the excellent facility that now exists.
- M5 JCT 19 (6.3 miles)
- M5 JCT 20 (6.9 miles)
- M32 JCT 3 (7.7 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…