A unique Grade II listed venue in the Thames Valley, The Manor House is sited in 15 acres and comprises of a variety of historic barns and gardens.
The Great Barn, one of the largest Grade II listed barns in the south of England, has a grand beamed ceiling and wrought iron chandeliers, a spectacular space to host your event. For smaller presentations, dinners or welcome drinks, the Small Barn is a chic venue for a sit down dinner or conference. The Cloister Garden is the perfect place for a quintessentially English vintage reception.
The Heritage team are on hand to assist In designing any type of event from training days, team building activities, corporate dinners, film showings or Christmas parties all set in the original surroundings of a medieval manor house.
on site facilitiesFree WIFI, Free flowing Tea & Coffee, Car Parking, Exclusive Use, Disabled Access, Private Dining, Bar, Outdoor Onsite Teambuilding, Outdoor Meeting Space, BBQ, Picnics
equipmentIntegrated Audio System, PA System, Motion Picture Projectors
- 50 onsite car parking spaces available at free free
addressOckwells Road ,
Cox Green ,
contact detailsWebsite: http://heritagevenues.com/about-lillibrooke/
- M4 (3 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- A unique Grade II listed venue in Berkshire
- Exclusive hire of whole estate or the spectacular Great Barn
- 25 mins from Paddington, 40 min drive, 3 miles from M4
- State of the art AV included in the delegate rate
- 30 years’ experience in delivering banqueting and fine dining