Independent family owned hotel in Gloucestershire, offering 93 luxury bedrooms including 9 historic suites.
The latest edition is the Cotswolds Suite, offering superb views, high speed Wi-Fi, a video wall and it's own bar and terrace with pizza oven and BBQ. Our excellent Head Chef can also work with you to create a menu of your choice.
There are also two characterful meetings rooms within the manor house, and a second large function room with courtyard garden that can be divided in two.
Tewkesbury Park is just 2 miles from M5 junction 9, on the doorstep of Tewkesbury and within easy reach of Cheltenham, Gloucester and Worcester.
on site facilitiesAerobics, Driving Range, Leisure/Health Club, Jacuzzi, Marquee Space, Sauna, Solarium, Tennis/Squash, Walking, Wedding Licence, Beauty Facilities, Golf - 18 Hole, Lawns, Putting Green, Swimming Pool - Indoor
equipmentOverhead Projector, White Board, Flipcharts, Secretarial, Photocopier, Fax, Sound Equipment, Wi-Fi, LCD/Data Projector, PA System, Video
restaurantsGarden Restaurant, No 19
barsThe Cocktail Bar, No 19 Bar
- 200 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
addressLincoln Green Lane,
Exit M5 (J9) and take A438 into Tewkesbury town centre. Take 1st exit at roundabout passing Abbey on left. Take 2nd right into Lincoln Green Lane.
- M5 JCT 9 (1.9 miles)
- M5 JCT 10 (4 miles)
- M5 JCT 8 (4.7 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Panoramic views of the county of Gloucestershire and Cotswold's Hills
- Independently owned means we care and do things a little differently
- Tewkesbury town - medieval town, steeped in history
- Dog friendly packages to tempt your pet to stay
- Husky rides, 4x4 challenges and gin tasting -a couple of experiences