In the heart of the historic market town of Alnwick and only a stone’s throw from Alnwick Castle and Gardens, The White Swan is a charming 300 year old coaching inn that blends its unique heritage with superb accommodation.
Best known for its Olympic Dining Room, you can enjoy dinner surrounded by the magnificent panelling, mirrors and stained glass windows from the Titanic’s sister ship. All our bedrooms are designed to an impeccable standard, and Hardy’s, our contemporary, informal Bistro, is open all day for coffee, light lunches and an excellent bistro menu.
The perfect stopover en route to Scotland and the Edinburgh Festival, we’re also your base for discovering the famous gardens at Alnwick Castle, and a tour of the very best of the North East.
on site facilitiesFree flowing Tea & Coffee, Free Wi-Fi, Free Car Parking, Private Dining, Bar, Lounge, Restaurant, Room Service, 24hr Room Service, Disabled Parking
equipmentLCD & Screen, Flipchart
restaurantsThe White Swan Pub
barsThe White Swan Bar
- 27 Onsite Car Park Car parking spaces available at Free Per 24 hours
- A1 (1.5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Our Olympic Suite restaurant has links to the R.M.S Titanic.
- We provide great customer service.
- We cater for meetings and events from 2-150 people.
- Excellent road & rail links on the east coast main line & A1 motorway.
- Town centre location.