The William Quarrier Conference Centre is a state-of-the-art events facility, based in the outskirts of Glasgow, just 10-minutes from Glasgow Airport. The Centre, which is owned and run by Scotland’s largest social care charity Quarriers, provides top of the range facilities in a contemporary, purpose-built location.
Whether you’re looking for a venue to hold a conference, training programme or just need a room for an off-site meeting, the William Quarrier Conference Centre’s facilities suit every event, large or small. It is easy to reach by car or public transport and has free parking both on site and in streets nearby.
• Four bright, fresh meeting rooms with flexible layout options
• A large lecture theatre with top of the range audio-visual facilities
• An open plan, airy atrium for break-outs and networking sessions
• Advanced video-conferencing facilities
• A range of healthy, high quality catering options
on site facilitiesBusiness Centre
equipmentComputer Equipment, Fax, Flipcharts, LCD/Data Projector, HDMI Cable, Lectern, Overhead Projector, PA System, Photocopier, Remote Clicker, Video Conferencing, Wi-Fi, Sound Equipment, White Board
- 7 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
- 60 Offsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
address20 St Kenneth Dr,
- M8 JCT 25 (1.5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…