Our modern eco-friendly hall was built in 2009 and includes the up to date features you would expect in a newly designed building.
It holds up to 100 people, depending on the event, and is extremely well equipped with wifi, presentation equipment, a super kitchen with a range of good quality appliances. Importantly, the hall is warm in winter.
We are well placed, just minutes from the A1(M) junctions 47 or 48, and within easy reach of Knaresborough and Boroughbridge. Car parking is available.
on site facilitiesLicensed premises, Fully equipped kitchen, Multi-media projector and sound facilities, Portable stage, Wifi access
off site facilitiesBlue Bell Inn - food, drink and accommodation - next door, Car parking
Close to junctions 47 and 48 on the A1(M),
Follow signs to Arkendale from the A168, A6055 or A59.
The hall is located to the west of the church, next to the Blue Bell Inn
- A1(M) (3.5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Arkendale is a picturesque village not far from major routes
- Hold your business meetings in comfort with full wifi access
- Large-screen multi-media projection and presentation equipment
- Catering your own event is easy in our fully equipped kitchen
- The Blue Bell Inn, next door, is perfectly placed to satisfy you