Mannings Heath Golf Club and Wine Estate, a 500 acre estate situated in West Sussex close to major road and rail networks and featuring the 18-hole Waterfall Course and the 9-hole Kingfisher Course, suitable for all abilities.
Newly refurbished conference, training and meeting rooms with natural daylight can accommodate from 2 to 100 delegates in a variety of set ups. Delegates can benefit from plentiful free on-site parking and delicious catering options.
Private dining suites and a Brasserie style Restaurant offer exquisite dining experiences coupled with award-winning Benguela Cove wines from the vineyards produced in rich South African soil. Why not compliment your event with exclusive tastings that include wine & chocolate pairing and cheese & wine pairing.
on site facilitiesFree flowing Tea & Coffee, Free Wi-Fi, Free Car Parking, Outdoor onsite Teambuilding, Bar , Lounge, Restaurant, Private Dining, Exclusive Use, Picnics, Disabled access, 19 hole golf course, Tennis Courts, 8 hole golf course, Fishing
- M23 (5.5 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- The Waterfall 18 hole course & The Kingfisher dedicated 9 hole course
- Home of Benguela Cove wines in the UK,wine tasting and pairings daily
- Set in magnificent Sussex countryside with ample free onsite parking
- Brasserie to open soon, exceptional dining, plus lounge/bar menu
- Refurbished meeting and conference facilities with natural daylight