Bring your event to life at the Waterfront. Distinctly different and full of history, we host bespoke live events, large scale conferences, exhibitions, banqueting, awards ceremonies, meetings, weddings and so much more. With capacities of up to 1600, 15 ﬂexible event spaces over four ﬂoors, on-site parking and a 131 bedroomed boutique hotel on-site, we have it all.
on site facilitiesWedding Licence, Hotel, Ballroom, Casino
off site facilitiesBeach, Lake, Golf courses
equipmentPhotocopier, Internet Connection Cable, Overhead Projector, Flipcharts, Lectern, PA System, Sound Equipment
restaurantsBliss Kitchen located in Bliss Hotel next door
barsFoyer Bar, Lounge Bar
- 120+ Onsite Car parking spaces available at £4.50 Per Day
Southport is situated on Britain’s North West Coast.
From the South
· Join the M6 and continue north until Junction 26.
· Leave at J26 and go straight ahead onto the M58 heading towards Southport/Skelmersdale
· Exit the M58 at J3 signposted for Ormskirk
· From here follow signs for Southport (You will be traveling along the A570), after approx 10 miles you will enter Southport.
· Continue to follow signs for the Promenade/Town Centre. The venue is situated on the main promenade next to Bliss Hotel and to the right of Funland (as you look at it). The entrance to the car park is at the far end of the building.
From the North
· Join the M6 and continue north until Junction 31
· Leave at J31 and follow signs for the A59 towards Southport
· After approx 8.5 miles you will lead straight onto the A565 which will lead you into Southport
· The venue is situated on the main promenade next to the Bliss Hotel and to the right of Funland (as you look at it). The entrance to the car park is at the right hand side of the building.
A frequent rail service runs from Southport to Liverpool Central Station
Regular rail services operate to Southport. There are rail connections to Southport from most parts of the country via the Wigan and Manchester stations.
- M55 JCT 4 (9.7 miles)
- M58 JCT 1 (10.4 miles)
- M58 JCT 3 (10.7 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Unique coastal venue steeped in history
- Convention centre, theatre & casino with integrated hotel
- Unique event spaces including an Art Deco domed 1930’s Ballroom
- Car parking and free Wi-Fi onsite
- New event space 'Room' launching April 2020