BMA House – modern events with heritage, placing sustainability at the heart of everything we do. Proud owners of four prestigious sustainability awards, our team works with an expert nutritionist to create menus centred around responsibly sourced ingredients; encouraging delegates to eat nourishing foods which sustain energy levels and promote healthy eating.
To support wellbeing and work-life balance, visit our Mindful Garden; a peaceful haven which can be accessed all year round, plus our large Courtyard, which provides a breath of fresh air to unwind in between breaks. Our magnificent grade II listed venue boasts 22 unique and versatile spaces for up to 320. All events are supported by a dedicated AV technician, and our caring planners are always on hand to assist.
Located in the heart of Bloomsbury just a stone’s throw away from mainline stations Euston, Kings Cross and Russell Square tube, our superb location suits both national and international conferences.
on site facilitiesWedding Licence, On site Parking, Two electric car charging points, Complimentary badge service for all attendees, A dedicated event planner, A dedicated AV technician
off site facilitiesCinema, Leisure/Health Club, Places of Interest, Spa, Swimming Pool, Walking, Beauty Facilities, Lawns, Shopping Mall
equipmentFlipcharts, LCD/Data Projector, Lectern, PA System, Wi-Fi, Photocopier, White Board, Video Conferencing, Internet Connection Cable, Fax, Sound Equipment
- 15 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
These main line train stations are less than 10 minutes walk away:
King’s Cross St Pancras
The nearest Underground stations are:
Euston (Northern and Victoria lines)
Russell Square (Piccadilly line)
Euston Square (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines)
- M1 JCT 1 (5.2 miles)
- M1 JCT 2 (6.9 miles)
- M4 JCT 1 (7 miles)
nearest train station
- London Euston (0.3 miles)
- London St Pancras (0.3 miles)
- London Kings Cross (Thameslink) (0.4 miles)
great things to know
- BMA House are proud owners of four prestigious sustainability awards!
- We've introduced a (w) symbol to show Wellbeing dishes in our menus
- Breath in fresh air; use our Clean Air Walking Route from King's Cross
- We've reduced a delegate's carbon footprint by 69% over the last 4yrs
- Find peace in our botanical Garden & magnificent Courtyard