Illuminate at the Science Museum is a progressive new venue designed to both anticipate and surpass the needs of the ever-evolving events industry. Illuminate is situated on Levels 4 and 5 of the Science Museum and is available for both daytime and evening hire. Illuminate has capacities of up to 400 for dinners and conferences and 450 for receptions.
Among the unique features of this new space is a panoramic window on Level 5, offering stunning views of the City and an abundance of natural daylight, a key element in ensuring a productive meeting or conference experience.
This multi-functional blank-canvas space works as an ideal venue for AGMs, conferences, awards ceremonies as well as dinners and drinks receptions.
on site facilitiesOn-site Catering, On-site AV, WiFi
The nearest tube station (10 minutes walk) is South Kensington on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. A pedestrian subway runs directly from the ticket barrier at South Kensington station to the Main Entrance of the Museum.
Gloucester Road tube station is a 15 minute walk away and is based on the Circle, District and Piccadilly line.
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Hosting an event in Illuminate helps to keep the Science Museum free!
- Moving Venue are Illuminate's dedicated catering partner
- White Light are Illuminate's dedicated AV partner
- You can hire Illuminate in conjunction with a Science Museum gallery!
- Illuminate features a panoramic floor-ceiling window on Level 5