The halls stunning glass-vaulted ceiling lets in an abundance of natural light and can be fully blacked out if required. It’s your blank canvas for every type of event, hosting meetings, conferences, exhibitions, fashion shows, dinner dances, weddings, and many other events. It provides a stunning backdrop for music videos, car launches, adverts and films.
Clients can take advantage of built in state of the art light and sound systems, VIP access with press and backstage areas. The hall can be customised to accommodate separate catering, bar, reception and dinner spaces. The hall is a popular examination venue seating up to 450 exam candidates.
Embodying the grace and elegance of the Edwardian era, the Lindley Hall displays immense light and sophistication, making a stunning setting for entertaining and business - it simply never fails to make a long-lasting impression. Our exceptional event management team ensures stress free organisation and guarantees an unforgettable event.
off site facilitiesCasino, Cinema, Leisure/Health Club, Places of Interest, Beauty Facilities, Hairdresser, Lake, Medical Facility, River, Shopping Mall
equipmentWi-Fi, Flipcharts, PA System, Venue Furniture including table and chairs
- 150 Offsite - on-street parking around Vincent Square Car parking spaces available at 2.40 Per Hour
- 233 Offsite - Q Park Victoria Car parking spaces available at 6 Per Hour
addressThe Royal Horticultural Halls,
contact detailsWebsite: http://www.rhhonline.co.uk/
From Victoria Station:
Walk down Victoria Street, passing Westminster Cathedral on your right hand side.
Continue to the Army and Navy store on your right and then turn right into Artillery Row.
Follow the road until you come to a roundabout on Rochester Row.
Turn right at the roundabout and take the first left into Greycoat Street.
- M4 JCT 1 (6.33 miles)
- M1 JCT 1 (6.61 miles)
- M4 JCT 2 (6.95 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Stunning Edwardian architecture with a beautiful glass-vaulted ceiling
- One of the largest, uninterrupted venue spaces in the heart of London
- Historic although still a blank canvas space of 875msq
- High weight loading from ceiling archways (2 tonnes per arch)
- 3 tonnes good lift to load large items in the Hall for theming (cars!)