At 1,016 feet high, The Shard is regarded as one of the most ambitious architectural endeavours in the United Kingdom.
Its height will make it one of the tallest buildings in Europe, while its soaring spire shape will make it one of the most distinctive.
As with every property in the group, Shangri-La Hotel, The Shard, London, will operate on a simple yet powerful philosophy of Shangri-La hospitality from warm, caring people.
The uniquely Asian view of service at this luxury hotel in London embodies the core values of respect, helpfulness, courtesy, sincerity and humility. These qualities have been the cornerstone of the Shangri-La success.
on site facilitiesSpa, Wedding Licence, Swimming Pool - Indoor, Cooking room
off site facilitiesCinema, Go-Karting, Places of Interest
equipmentWi-Fi, TV, Room services
restaurantsTING Restaurant and Lounge
St Thomas Street,
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
- Located between levels 34 to 52 of the iconic Shard tower
- GONG on level 52 is the highest hotel bar in Western Europe
- All bedrooms have binoculars to make the most of the view
- No two hotel rooms are alike in shape or size
- The Sky Pool is renowned as the highest hotel pool in Western Europe