The Caledonian Club is a little part of London that will remain forever Scottish. Founded in 1891, the Club is aptly situated in the grand and beautiful surroundings of Belgravia and only five minutes away from Hyde Park and Victoria.
The building was originally built as a private mansion for Hugh Morrison, a politician and wealthy land owner, but now it houses some of the most elegant interior design in the area. The immaculately maintained private rooms have been enhanced with the latest technology to offer a banqueting and meeting facility which is second to none. Whether it be an international meeting, gala dinner, charity reception or even a more informal barbecue the Caledonian Club brings together the elegance of the past with the sleek service of the present.
on site facilitiesWedding Licence, Ballroom
equipmentFax, Photocopier, Wi-Fi, Overhead Projector, Flipcharts, Lectern, PA System, LCD/Data Projector, Back Projection Kit, Internet Connection Cable
restaurantsThe Dining Room
address9 Halkin Street,
From Hyde Park Corner heading for Victoria, take the turn off at Grosvenor Place - Halkin Street is the first street on the right.
- M4 JCT 1 (5.6 miles)
- M1 JCT 1 (5.8 miles)
- M4 JCT 2 (6.2 miles)
There are currently no reviews for this venue. Be the first to leave a review.
great things to know
5 great things to know coming soon…