The Kia Oval, home to the one of the nation’s most prestigious Test Cricket ground, offers a fantastic atmosphere in which to inspire your delegates and guests. Located in the heart of London, with easy access to public transport and parking onsite, this world class sporting venue offers a lot more than your standard conference and events venue.
Conference rooms are flooded with natural daylight and boast outstanding views of the ground. With the choice between modern and traditional facilities there are ample ways to inspire your delegates. With the ability to host conferences while some of the Surrey County or T20 matches are playing, there’s more incentive to get your delegates to participate.
For banqueting events or weddings, the Pavilion provides a beautiful suite of rooms with elegance and a touch of history. Alternatively there are contemporary spaces in the OCS Stand which are ideal for gala dinners, awards and networking events.
on site facilitiesWedding Licence
equipmentInternet Connection Cable, Courier Services, Flipcharts, PA System, LCD/Data Projector, Back Projection Kit, Fax, Computer Equipment, Lectern, Photocopier, Wi-Fi
- 50 Onsite Car parking spaces available at Free Per Day
- M4 JCT 1 (7.1 miles)
- M1 JCT 1 (7.7 miles)
- M4 JCT 2 (7.7 miles)
nearest train station
- Vauxhall (0.3 miles)
- Elephant & Castle (1 miles)
- London Waterloo (1.3 miles)
great things to know
- Great connections to Central London
- The first ever FA Cup Final was played at The Oval in 1872
- Iconic London Sporting Venue
- Boasts Panoramic views across London from our Rood Terrace
- The Oval is owned by the Prince of Wales